Beon Systems is a User Experience design team that embraces
We are dedicated in creating products, services and interactive
experiences that deliver a superlative User Experience. We offer
clear, relevant, concise and easy-to-use Web Applications, Portals,
Mobile/Tab Applications and Desktop Applications for varied
needs. We understand your product / services, the possibilities
of technology, the landscape of your industry, the competition
and then chart a solution to empower your web presence.
With our team of resourceful information architects, focused front
end developers, eccentric designers and digital Da Vincis, we
create insightful online brand experiences.
Beon systems aims to provide unique, straight-forward, fresh
and customised User Experience for your audience.
User Interface (UI) Design Process
- Your Value Proposition to the Customer
- Business Model, Revenue Stream
- Brand Vision
- Current, Typical and Best
- Competition Analysis
- Usability Evaluation
- How will you reach the users?
- What are you telling your users?
- Creating User Profiles- Who are your users?
- Segmented or Mass or both
- Understanding their current Lifestyle
- What are their expectations from your business?
- Where does your business fit in?
- How will they benefit from the Value Proposition?
- Extensive Feature List
- Breaking down the whole project into
- Compartmentalizing and
- Understanding the platform of
delivery and its limitations if any
- Time and Resource Planning-
- Scenario Generation
- Listing special Scenarios
- First Level Storyboard of how the tasks
will be performed by the user
- Scenario based workflows, flowcharts
- Storyboarding, generating low fidelity wires to create a workflow
- High Fidelity Wireframes
- Review with Business and Customers
- Iterate Wireframes
- Specifications for Development
- Visual Design
- Usability Testing is required at every stage
- Concept testing, while planning
- Paper prototype testing
- Alpha Testing
- Beta Testing
- HTMLs with CSS
- Customised Product Development
Explore our Services →